The Nutraceutical Excipients Market report recently incorporated in the massive research report database of Pioneer Reports which provides detailed analytical view of the global market. This Nutraceutical Excipients Market report also focuses on the latest trends in global and regional market areas which include production, capacity, competitor analysis, profit etc.
Look insights of Global Nutraceutical Excipients Market research report at https://www.pioneerreports.com/report/270797
Nutraceutical excipients are inactive substances formulated alongside the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API), for bulking-up formulations that contain potent active ingredients. These excipients are used in pharmaceutical-grade and standardized dietary supplements. The robust increase in medical cost has a huge impact on the nutraceutical excipient market. The rising medical cost is a result of rising adoption of new technologies and treatments, overuse of procedures and tests, and lack of transparency and information on prices and quality of medical services that are provided. For instance, in 2016, the US health care spending increased by 4.3%, reaching USD 3.3 trillion and USD 10,348 per person.
The global nutraceutical excipients market accounted for USD 3,104.96 million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.60% over the forecast period.
Cargill Corporation (US), Ingredion Incorporated (US), Associated British Foods plc (UK), Kerry Group (Republic of Ireland), Roquette Freres SA (France), JRS PHARMA (Germany), Innophos, Inc. (US), DowDuPont, Inc. (US), Sensient Technology Corporation(US), and Hilmar Ingredients (US), and others.
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the global nutraceutical excipient market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting the market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on function, form, application, and type, for the global nutraceutical excipient market
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global nutraceutical excipient market
- Medical Devices Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Institutes
- Academic Institutes and Universities
- The global nutraceutical excipients market is expected to reach USD 4,818.70 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.60% from 2017 to 2023
- On the basis of function, the fillers, diluents, and bulking agent segment is expected to command the largest market share of 45.7% over the review period and is also expected to register the fastest CAGR of 8.34% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2023
- On the basis of form, the dry segment is expected to command the largest market share of 55.4% over the review period, and the liquid segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.92% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2023
- On the basis of application, the probiotics and prebiotics segment is expected to command the largest market share of 47.5% over the review period, and vitamins and minerals are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.92% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2023
- The Americas hold the largest share of the global nutraceutical excipients market which is expected to reach USD 1792.03 million by 2023
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market, which is expected to register a CAGR of 8.17% from 2017 to 2023
Get sample Copy of this Report at https://www.pioneerreports.com/request-sample/270797
No of Pages: 115
Single user licensed price: 4450
Time Frame: 2017-2023
Ask for discount for this report at https://www.pioneerreports.com/discount/270797
The report gives summary of the impact of the key drivers, restraints, and popular trends in the Nutraceutical Excipients Market. These factors are studied on regional and the global front, for varying levels of depth of market research. Overall overview of the factors affecting various decisions in the global Nutraceutical Excipients Market is presented and examined by policies in the market, regulatory scenario of the market, with the help of details of key rules, regulations, plans, and policies in the market. The Nutraceutical Excipients Market report presents detailed analytical account of the market’s competitive landscape, with the help of detailed business profiles, project feasibility analysis, SWOT analysis, and several other details about the key companies operating in the Nutraceutical Excipients Market. The report also presents an outline of the impact of recent developments on market’s future growth forecast.
Purchase Report at https://www.pioneerreports.com/checkout/270797